Tuesday, February 1, 2011
More about a blog
How did you go with the blog Mum? Did you find it? Did you read it? As a diary, a blog is usually updated regularly. Enthusiastic bloggers (that's the name given to someone who has a blog...you could also call them the auther) will post a new entry daily. Just as you would if you had a book-style diary you write in. So once you've found some blogs you're interested in, you can visit them regularly to read new postings. In the previous entry I added two links to other blogs. I guess that describes what the world wide web (www) is all about....a whole lot of links to information. And, that's why people use the internet...to discover information. Sometimes I might start searching for information and I'll firstly 'Google' (Google can be both a noun and a verb) what I'm interested in. Then I'll find a relevant website from the Google search and click on that. On that website there might be a link to another site and I'll click on that...and so on. Sometimes you've visited three or four different websites from your first 'click' and you're reading something completely different from what you were first looking for! I like to visit The Satorialist blog to look at lovely photos of people with great style. Happy web surfing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment